SPRING BREAK SPECIAL for groups!!! E-mail us for more information!!
LA CEIBA OUR COMMUNITY:
The third largest city in Honduras has a small-town warmth.
- Located on the north coast of Honduras bordering the Caribbean Sea and a blue-green mountain range rain forest.
- A charming and safe port city.
- Easy access to the US and Europe through San Pedro Sula.
- Good night life, restaurants, and access to adventure and eco-tourism.
- Just a short ride by ferry boat to the beautiful Bay Islands, famous for their snorkeling and scuba diving
YOUR HOME STAY IN HONDURAS:
Experience life in a Latin American community directly.
- A home stay is the best way to speed your language learning and your appreciation of other cultures.
- Your Honduran family will take care of your room and board at a price that can not be duplicated in commercial facilities.Private room and bathroom and 3 meals per day are provided. Tasty Honduran food; Vegetarians Welcome.
- Our host families live in the same upper middle class neighborhood walking distance from school (10 -15 minutes walk).
A CULTURAL EXPERIENCE: Explore richness of diversity through cultural events and programs.
- Centro Internacional de Idiomas sponsors events and activities to broaden horizons and make your stay more enjoyable.
- To the extend possible, special programs can be arranged to suit the desires of an individual group.
- Diversity of volunteer opportunities for those who wants to give a little help to the needed.
OUR OBJECTIVES: Make you feel at home while learning and experiencing your adventure.
- One-to-one language instruction
- Opportunity to live with a Honduran family.
- Social and cultural events
- Fun, daily extracurricular activities
- Economical and rewarding
- The staff and the owners are available at all times to answer your questions or to give you direction in planning your tours or excursions.
OUR INSTRUCTORS: Our school has been in operation since 1992 and the staff is well prepared and experienced.
- All of our instructors are college educated and well qualified
- Some of them are bilingual for those at the very beginning level or if the student request it so.
- Placement tests review your knowledge and help us to structure an individual curriculum to fit your level.
- We have the ability to structure the program to fit the needs of particular professionals such as medicine, business, education, missionaries.
- Your instruction can be accredited for transfer to participating US college and universities
- One-to-one instruction assures the best use of your time in the program.
Transfer US College Credits Apply: Earn University Credits in La Ceiba, Honduras
University students may study at our Spanish Language school in La Ceiba and receive university credit for studying abroad. Our credit courses are certified by a nationally accredited universities and Colleges in the USA. Courses are at our school and comply with the generally accepted standard of 15 contact hours (50 minutes/hour) of class time per credit hour.
Students interested in courses for credit can study throughout the year. Standard group language courses may be taken on the normal schedule and specialized courses such as literature or culture may be taken as private courses. Classes are intensive, consisting of 20 contact hours per weekone on one students teacher ratio.
For registration please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditations and Quality seals of Centro Internacional de Idiomas, La Ceiba